Was able to finish all of the wiring, tested and all was functioning as normal. The wiring diagram provided by Uli’s Motorrad Laden was not the greatest. Luckily I had another at my disposal which by combining the two made sense. After the wiring was complete I adjusted the timing on the advance plate by lining on the S mark on the flywheel. Once that was done I gave it a few kicks to verify there was a spark. At first there was no spark and upon observation the ground wire came lose on the coil. I soldered it back and a very nice spark/arc was observed.
The bike started on a few kicks. I still need to adjust the throttle cable since it was reving a bit high.